Disclaimer: Please note, this post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
I just wanted to take a minute and write a review for Food Blogger Pro. I first signed for Food Blogger Pro when I wanted to improve upon my food photography. I found SO much more!!! I knew I wanted to start a blog and honestly didn’t know where to start. Food Blogger Pro taught me so much. I had originally planned on only being a member for one month, but I kept coming back to learn more and more. It is packed with information and videos!!! There is a great community of like minded bloggers who all want to improve upon their skills and succeed. To keep the quality high, they only open up for enrollment twice a year and so I stayed enrolled. Open enrollment starts today if you are interested!!!
So what exactly does Food Blogger Pro provide? Aside from the online community where you can get questions answered and network with other bloggers to promote your blog, I am in love with the videos. They are short and bite-sized. I had no idea how to set up a WordPress site until I started watching the tutorials. They have been extremely helpful and I have so much more to learn. I love how down to earth the videos are as well as how attainable they are. I am learning about SEO, Google Analytics, how to incorporate income and advertising into my blog, the importance of quality content, and so much more!
I also LOVE the photography videos. I am a professional photographer by trade with my own studio, but am always looking for ways to improve. I have seen a marked difference in my stock photography photo sales since watching the Food Blogger Pro videos on food styling and photography tips. I love learning and improving upon my skills and this has provided a great resource for me. I am a very visual person and videos speak volumes to me. Show me, don’t tell me.
Not a food blogger? You can still learn a ton from Food Blogger Pro on how to set up and monetize your own blog. Honestly, I didn’t know 3/4 of these things until I started watching the videos. I can’t begin to express how much I’ve learned. I’ve learned things like how to make a bit link in bit.ly and share on Social Media, why you need Vault Press and Akismet (I had never even heard of those before), where to find good blog layouts, how to resize your photos for your blog, how to protect your privacy, how to set featured images, and so much more!
The nice thing about the Food Blogger Pro service is that all of the videos, training, and feedback are located in ONE spot so you don’t have to surf the web for hours trying to find out how to do things. Also, the owners Bjork and Lindsay have been very successful with their own business and blog and so you are learning from the best. Still not convinced?
Here are 21 Key Things Taught at Food Blogger Pro:
As a member of Food Blogger Pro, you’ll learn…
1. The best tools for starting a food blog
2. How to take beautiful photos with artificial light
3. How to increase traffic with easy SEO tips
4. How to track your blog online with Google Alerts
5. The best way to structure your blog’s permalinks
6. How to set up branded short URLs
7. How to generate income from e-books
8. The best way to set up giveaways
9. How to create and submit a sitemap
10. What FTP is and how to use it
11. How to optimize your images
12. How Google Webmaster Tools can improve your SEO
13. The right way to use anchor text in links
14.The most important tools in Photoshop
15. How to set up a branded email address
16. How to back up your site so you don’t lose content
17. How to adjust the manual settings on your camera
18. How to set up a caching plugin and CDN
19. The best way to use affiliate marketing
20. How to use Photoshop to enhance your images
21. Photo editing work flow tips and tricks
I did it and LOVE it!!! Also, you can pay yearly or monthly, so there is no long term commitment, which I am grateful for. Time is ticking though. Don’t miss your spot if this is for you!