As a kid I NEVER liked cottage cheese. Isn’t it funny how our taste buds change as we get older? Now I can’t get enough of it! I have been working hard to improve my overall health and fitness. One recommendation is to drastically increase your produce as well as protein.
Thankfully my fridge had a large container of cottage cheese from Costco. I sliced up a pear and strawberries I got from the local organic farm and placed them on top. What a delicious blend of flavors and texture!
As an added bonus, I drizzled a little bit of wild raw honey on top. A delicious way to have protein, produce, and a touch of something sweet!
- ½ c low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 tsp. wild raw organic honey (optional)
- Place cottage cheese in bowl.
- Top with sliced pears and strawberries.
- Drizzle wild raw honey on top (optional).